Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas Gift Fav: DeLonghi Lattissima Nespresso Plus

If the name alone is not a mouthful, I don't know what is!  An espresso machine has been on my husband's wish list for awhile and since we didn't find it fitting to spend thousands on the rare occasion he could actually enjoy an espresso from home, it remained on the wish list for a few years now.  You see, I am not a coffee drinker.  I have always been the type who wakes up, enjoys a bowel of oatmeal  and one of my staple Bolthouse Farms juices.  Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy coffee quite a bit, but caffeine and I don't have the best relationship!  When I do have a moment to venture off to our local barista, I typically enjoy decaf lattes and skinny mochas.   In a perfect world, I would love the ability to brew a 'milk based' hot chocolate from home...come in The DeLonghi Lattissima Nespresso Plus.   READ MORE HERE

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment